Intensify Vocal Performance!
Summer Session 2019
Monday August 26 - Friday August 30
Investment | $250
Intensify your audition and recital pieces and discover what's involved in crafting professional performance. ScripTwister is joining with the Serpas Vocal Studio to present a rigorous session in voice production and theatrical technique. This week-long adventure will be led by a team of experts in vocal, musical and theatrical performance.
Whether you're a beginner curious about what's involved in classical voice training, or an experienced performer keen to fine-tune your abilities, the gentle and warm approach in this combination of solo and group sessions is for you.
Designed for performers aged 12 - 19.
- Afternoon group sessions beginning at 1 p.m.
- Scheduled solo evening classes
- Monday August 26 - Friday August 30 | Saturday performance
$250 |$200 family & friend rate will apply when more than one performer is registered.
Areas of Study
- Musical Theatre Solo & Group Performance
- Classical/Italian Art Song
- Choral and Speech Ensemble
- Italian IPA, Diction, Ear Training & Technique
- Speech Arts, Script Analysis & Monologue Preparation
- Accompanist Collaboration
- Beckie Edler | Diction & Vocal Coaching
- Lori Chang-Shivji | Accompaniment & Music History
- Jillian Millar Drysdale | Speech Arts, Acting & Characterization
- Jacqueline Serpas | Vocal Production